DECK DEMOLITION SERVICES
Picture this: you step through the back door, walk onto your deck, and feel the boards snap beneath your feet. Does this sound like your reality? Then you might need to arrange for deck demolition from Clutter Cleanout Junk Removal. We’re ready to get to work, so get in touch with us today!
Deck Tear Down Services
Light demolition is one of our specialties, so you can trust us to tear down your deck without causing any hassles, injuries, or damages.
- First, we’ll arrive right on time and ask to see the deck. This will let us plan how we’ll go about demolition. Give us a few minutes to assess the situation.
- Next, we’ll tear the deck down. During this part, feel free to watch the show and start thinking about how you’ll use the new space.
- Finally, we’ll dispose of the deck’s different components, leaving no trace behind. We’ll take all debris to a transfer station.
The deck removal cost doesn’t have to be overwhelming thanks to our affordable pricing system!
- The price you pay is based primarily on two factors: labor and the volume of debris we remove.
- We will estimate all costs at the beginning of your appointment, then provide you with a quote.
- Accept our quote to “lock in” our asking price. Then, it’s off to work with us. We Get It Done… Period!
Book Deck Demolition
Get rid of that deck as soon as today or tomorrow by booking now!
- To send us a service inquiry right here on our website, click Book Now.
- As an alternative, you can also give us a call. Just dial us at 513-341-7897.
What We Take During Deck Removal
We Also Demolish…
- Hot Tubs
- And More!
How Deck Demolition Works
You’ll know that we’re on our way when you receive our courtesy call, so keep your eyes peeled!
Just accept our upfront service quote, and we’ll be happy to get to work.
Then, we’ll tear down the shed, clean up the debris, and leave you with yard space to spare!
HOW IT WORKS
We offer all kinds of junk removal services to our local service areas, including Mariemont, Mason, Milford, and Sharonville!